Considering the current COVID operational environment, anticipated government travel restrictions and the commitment of all co-hosts to provide a valuable, impactful and safe event, we are postponing the in-person Southeast Regional Federal Construction, Infrastructure & Environment Summit until April 6-7, 2022. We are as disappointed in this decision as everyone who will read this message, but ultimately, we feel it is the best decision given the current environment and trending figures.
Although we cannot gather in-person in October, we invite you to participate in a free, virtual “Summit-Light” web conference, scheduled for October 27-28, 2021. We hope that you will participate in those sessions.
October 27-28, 2021: "Summit Light" virtually
April 6-7, 2022: In-Person at the Wilmington Convention Center, 515 Nutt Street, Wilmington, NC 28401
*Registration for the virtual Summit in October 2021 and in-person Summit in April 2022 are both live.
PURPOSE. “The Summit” brings together over 750 representatives of the Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Fort Bragg, Marine Corps Installations East, Seymour Johnson AFB, other Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps installations, US Coast Guard, Department of Veterans Affairs, General Services Administration, other federal agencies, general and specialty contractors, designers and construction suppliers from throughout the Southeast of the United States.
ATTENDANCE. Attendance is encouraged for:
- General and specialty contractors that work in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Design firms that work in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Construction supply firms that work in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Companies that provide facility-support contracts in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Current federal contractors seeking partners and suppliers
WHY ATTEND THE SUMMIT?
- The Summit is the premier, best-established and most-recognized federal construction event in the Southeast– businesses who are already engaged or want to perform in the federal market need to be there!
- “Program and Issues Dialogues” address future projects and acquisition strategies, contractor experiences, teaming and supplier opportunities and other issues related to acquisition and execution of projects at military bases and government throughout the Southeast. These sessions also include information on federal opportunities in environmental engineering and remediation, energy and horizontal infrastructure (including roads and intersections, water, wastewater, natural gas and other utilities)
- Other Summit sessions address critical and timely topics, including supplier, service contract and public-private opportunities, small business programs and utilization, budget impacts, contracting processes and pre- and post-award legal issues for federal contractors
- Summit “meet and greet” sessions allow businesses to meet one-on-one and market themselves to federal agencies that buy construction, public works, environmental and engineering services and products in VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Summit networking and trade show activities allow businesses to market their services and products to over 700 general contractors, specialty contractors, engineers, architects and suppliers
- In addition, pre-Summit networking opportunities on October 27 include a golf event hosted and organized by the Cape Fear Post of the Society of American Military Engineers, a dedicated Cybersecurity session and Energy session and an evening Summit Social at Ironclad Brewery in downtown Wilmington – a huge hit from for the past several years!
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY. If the need to cancel occurs, please notify NCMBC in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days prior to the event for a full refund. Refunds will not be provided to those who cancel 30 days from the event. Refunds will not be provided for “No Shows” the day of the event.